Any questions? Maybe you'll find the answers here.
- Why can't I find an event on the website?
- How do I buy tickets?
- How do I purchase accessible seating?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a concert calendar for events in my area?
- I am looking for employment information, where can I find it?
- How can I meet the band?
- How do I get directions to the show?
- The show is this week and my tickets haven't arrived, they've been lost, or they've been damaged. What can I do?
- What happens if my event is cancelled or postponed?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Are there any prohibited items?
- I want to get as close to the stage as possible, how do I do that?
- The show is listed as "All Ages", but do you sell alcohol?
- I think I lost something at Club Nokia, what should I do?
1. Why can't I find an event on the website?
Below are a suggestions to help you with your search:
- No performances are currently scheduled at Club Nokia or for the date or artist you may have selected.
- Club Nokia will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets the day they are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist, band, or building. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Check to see you entered the proper search type and the corresponding artist, city, zip, or building.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (e.g. John Hiatt, not johnhiatt)
- Try a different search method. Search by city or zip instead of artist name or building name.
- The event may not be officially promoted by Club Nokia, Goldenvoice or AEG Live. You may want to try finding the event on the band's official website or AXS.com.
2. How do I buy tickets?
- Online - Click the "Buy Tickets" link on the show details page of the band you would like to see or visit the Club Nokia page on AXS.com.
- Phone - You may purchase tickets by calling AXS 1-888-9-AXS-TIX (1-888-929-7849).
- Box Office - The Club Nokia box office opens 2 hours before the doors of any show.
- You can purchase advance tickets at the box office. Club Nokia box office opens 2 hours before every Club Nokia show. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
3. How do I purchase accessible seating?
Please contact the AXS Guest Services Team at 888-9-AXS-TIX (888-929-7849) (6:00am-8:00pm PST daily).
For non-AXS events you'll need to contact the venue directly about ADA/Accessible seating options.
4. How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a concert calendar for events in my area?
- Subscribe — Click here to subscribe to receive email alerts for presales, cool stuff and info on events in your area.
- Unsubscribe — You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by editing your profile here or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the concert calendar you receive.
5. I am looking for employment information, where can I find it?
Club Nokia only accepts resumes submitted through our corporate website. A current listing of available job openings can be found on this page.
6. How can I meet the band?
Only the artist record company, artist management, or artist fan club grant backstage access or meet n' greet opportunities. Club Nokia does not handle artist access, with the rare occasion of a contest run on clubnokia.com. Not all shows will have a contest to win the opportunity to meet the band.
7. How do I get directions to the show?
Please visit our directions page for detailed directions and a map.
8. The show is this week and my tickets haven't arrived, they've been lost, or they've been damaged. What can I do?
Check your email confirmation to double-check you did not choose another method of delivery.
If you did choose mail delivery and you haven't received your tickets 3 days prior to the event, please contact the AXS Guest Services Team.
AXS Guest Services Team Hours:
6:00am-8:00pm PST daily
For tickets purchased through artist fan clubs or other organizations, you should contact that organization directly for information.
9. What happens if my event is cancelled or postponed?
All refunds are available at your point of purchase. If you purchased your tickets through AXS, please contact them to receive a refund or exchange for a postponed or cancelled event. Instructions for AXS regarding postponed and cancelled events are here.
10. Can I bring a camera?
No Cameras or Recording devices allowed.
11. Are there any prohibited items?
Items not allowed into Club NOKIA at LA Live! include but are not limited to:
- Outside Food Or Beverage
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Chewing Gum
- Large amounts of CD’s and Tee Shirts
- Glass Bottles, Metal Cans, etc.
- Fireworks, slingshots, laser pointers, flashlights, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, etc. (with the exception of properly credentialed individuals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Pocket knives or blades of any size or style.
- No Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Water guns, toy replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Noise making devices, i.e. horns, cowbells, whistles (LAMC Sec. 41.57.)
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Club NOKIA Management.
12. I want to get as close to the stage as possible, how do I do that?
The closest area to the stage is the Pit Area. Our best suggestions are to:
- Get to the venue as close to door time as possible, (or earlier).
- Make sure to purchase floor GA Floor Tickets. (except when a show is sold as a Seated Floor, then seats are sold according to row, ex. A, B, C, D…)
- Access to the pit (in front of the stage) is limited in number. For access to the pit, you must have the wristband designated by Club NOKIA Management. VIP/ Backstage/ All Access credentials do not give you access to the Pit Area.
- Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Once all wristbands are distributed, no more will be allocated for that show.
13. The show is listed as "All Ages", but do you sell alcohol?
Club Nokia is an all ages venue. However, the facility does sell adult beverages.
The venue also has a VIP Lounge which is only for those patrons who have the proper ticket AND are 21+.
- Is issued by a governmental agency (such as federal, state, county or city)
- Contains the name of the person
- Contains the date of birth of the person
- Contains a description of the person (these are called key indicators and include height, weight and eye color)
- Contains a photograph of the person
- Is currently valid (ie. not expired)
ALL of these criteria must be met to be considered a "bona fide" ID. And this ID is required for patrons to be permitted to purchase and/or consume alcohol at Club Nokia AND/OR access Club Nokia's VIP Lounge.
14. I think I lost something at Club Nokia, what should I do?
All lost and found, at Club Nokia, are turned into the operations department at the end of the night. You can call 213-765-7009 to inquire if your lost item was turned in. Items not claimed within 14 days after the event will be donated, and unclaimed ID's and credit cards will be shredded after 14 days.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Just ask us here.